Looking for something to add a new touch to your home’s interior? How about a reusable splash of color that is fun and versatile! Or even a conversation piece to share with friends and family…
Look no further!
About Water Beads
Made of non-toxic polymer, they absorb water up to 100 times their weight and expand to resemble glass marbles. Soak them in water for six hours and you’ll be amazed at how these little granules transform into something beautiful and fun. Even better is the fact that they can be used over and over again!
Home Decoration Ideas
Guests appreciate a beautifully and elegantly decorated home. Water beads offer creative options for décor at a price that can meet any budget.
Here are a few ideas that are cost effective and will make your home look great:
- Place hydrated beads in a Mason jar or large glass mug. Set the jar or mug on a shelf, mantle, table or bathroom vanity to give a pop of color that is unique yet simple.
- During Christmas take a large see through box, place some beads in it and wrap the box with mini lights all around. Place the box beside the Christmas tree for a dazzling addition to your holiday décor!
- The most common application is to use water beads to spruce up your flower arrangements. Pour one or more colors into a flower vase as a base to hold your arrangement. This will give the appearance of glass marbles, but the beads are much lighter and won’t scratch or crack your glass container. Arrangements can stay fresh up to a week or more as water is slowly released back into the vase. It’s that easy!
- Fill a large bowl or broad mouth vase with beads, and then decorate it with floating candles by placing them on top. Now you have an elegant decoration that can be used as a table centerpiece.
- Layer several different colors in the glass container of your choice, and then fill the container with water. The shape of the beads will no longer be visible, but you will have layers of colored water magically appear that will have your friends asking, “How can I do that?”
Water beads aren’t just for every day decoration. Use them for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions around the house. Keep in mind that they are for inside use only and should be kept out of direct sunlight. Do not allow them to go down drains and keep them away from small children unless adult supervision is present.
Be sure to check out our wide array of colors in a number of different size packages to suit every need. And don’t forget about our current Buy 2 Get 1 FREE promotion that also includes FREE shipping! Try a few water beads packets for yourself and start experimenting with various decorations. We believe you will be greatly satisfied with the quality, value and service we provide. Visit us today!